Today is busy. Then again, what day isn't busy?
Days like this can be overwhelming. They can make you want to curl under the covers with the lights down low and say, "Forget it." Or, to quote my grandmother, "There's so much to do, so I'm not going to do anything."
I, on the other hand, prefer to stick with Dorry and remind myself to just keep swimming. If I keep moving from one task to another, it all gets accomlished. Sure there will be problems. I have on my list today to make zuchini bread, but I neglected to have enough flour to complete the recipe. My mom also lacks any extra flour, and so I have to run to the grocery store. Fortunately, I had to run out anyway to get the coach's gift for the baseball banquet tonight and both stores are close to one another. Problem somewhat solved. Just keep moving. And, then tonight, when I lay down, I can think how happy I was and how much I accomplished, which always leads to happy dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment