Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let's get this started...

I read blogs. I enjoy blogs. So, why not jump on the bandwagon and start my own. I have things to say that other people want to hear, right?

So, here's what I am setting out to do...

I have three kids ages 11, 8, and 4. I love them, but they can drive me crazy. I want to give them a good life, culturally rich and nourishingly satisfying. However, I don't want to lose myself in the experience.

This is my quest. I want to eat more organically and locally. I want to involve the kids in charity work while maintaining their sense of spirit and fun. I want to explore, create, and invent. And, I want to do it all on a budget. And, then, when it is all said and done, I want to sit on my back porch, good book in one hand and a cocktail in the other.

Let's see how this goes. I hope you enjoy this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment